Date of last update: [November, 2019]
The right to privacy and, in particular, the right to the protection of personal data is one of the basic principles of Les Chandelles Lingerie (hereinafter, “LSL”), domiciled at Av. Presidente Masaryk, Polanco, Miguel Hidalgo, Mexico City, Mexico, 11560.
2. Scope of the Policy
This Policy applies only to this Web page, and not to Web pages owned by third parties. From this website, LSL may provide links to other pages that it considers of interest to its visitors. LSL's desire is to ensure that these pages maintain the highest standards.
However, due to the nature of the Internet, LSL cannot guarantee the privacy levels of these Web pages, nor can it be responsible for the contents of the pages other than the LSL itself. This Policy is not directed to your application on any page with which LSLF maintains a link and does not belong to LSL.
3. Commitment to privacy
LSL is fully committed to regulatory compliance, especially the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union and the regulations related to the protection of personal data in force at all times, being a priority objective for LSL.
Therefore, LSL has decided to implement the following principles, privacy being the basis on which all the treatments performed are configured:
The processing of personal data that is strictly necessary to provide the service that, where appropriate, requests.
Accessibility and proactivity, whenever possible, to make available simple means that allow you to control your personal data.
The non-transfer to third parties of your personal data, except those suppliers that provide a service to LSL, or those on which, previously, LSL has informed you and received your consent in this regard.
The confidentiality of personal data that is collected and processed by LSL, guaranteeing the adoption of adequate security measures to protect them.
4. Purposes of the treatments
LSL collects your personal data to be able to manage your requests and offer you the services and products that may be of interest to you. Specifically, LSL treats your personal data for the following purposes:
- Attend your queries, questions or requests made through the attention or communication channels identified on each website and contact you to solve them.
- Improve the LSL Web pages, as well as their services and products, in order to offer a better service and content.
- Manage your registration on the LSL website.
- Allow you to make purchases through the LSL website.
- Send transactional communications regarding your purchase.
- Carry out studies for statistical purposes.
- Have your data updated.
- Process the reservation request.
- Manage billing and accounting purposes.
- Comply with tax obligations.
- Process the guarantee of products purchased in LSL.
- Comply with the current legal framework.
- Manage your data to send you commercial information.
- Collect, store and process your CV, as well as the personal data included in them, in order to analyze your professional profile in order to make you participate, where appropriate, in the LSL selection processes.
- Send communications by email and / or telephone and / or postcards to the personnel selection processes by LSL.
- Evaluate your abilities to perform a job by performing specific tests that will be communicated in due course.
5. Legitimation of the processing of your personal data
LSL will only collect personal data that you wish to disclose voluntarily, and, in accordance with current regulations in mater.
5. Legitimation of the processing of your personal data
LSL will only collect those personal data that you wish to voluntarily disclose, and, in accordance with current regulations on data protection, as well as in the area of information society and electronic commerce services, will inform you that such personal data provided at the time of registration, or any other provided to LSL for access to some of the services of the website, will be incorporated into files owned by this company.
The data that we can request from you are the following:
- Identification data. Information concerning a natural person that allows differentiating it from others in a community, such as: name; autograph and electronic signature; tax identification number; place and date of birth; nationality; Photography; age.
- Contact information. Information that allows you to keep or contact your owner, such as: address; email; landline; cell phone.
- Data on physical characteristics. Information about a natural person related to their physio
- gnomy, anatomy, specific features or features, such as: measures necessary for the manufacture of products.
- financial data. Information concerning a natural person related to their assets, rights, charges or obligations subject to economic valuation, such as: bank accounts, credit card number, security number.
The processing of your personal data may sometimes be necessary to comply with certain legal obligations, or in relation to any contractual relationship that LSL may have with you.
In the other cases, and whenever appropriate, LSL will ask for your consent to process your personal data.
6. Sending commercial communications.
LSL, within the framework of your promotional activity, can provide resources for the registration or subscription to news or commercial information related to LSL. These resources will always be subject to your express consent to send them.
In the event that you have authorized it, LSL will send you information about your products, activities and personalized services, according to your tastes and preferences. Likewise, and in the event that you have also expressly consented to it, you may receive information related to LSL contests and / or raffles, as well as your corporate events and events near your location.
You may revoke your consent to receive commercial communications at any time, through the link or button enabled for this purpose in each of the communications, or directly communicating your willingness to revoke the consent through an email that you should send to the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Automated decisions and profiling
LSL will obtain your express consent for the processing of your personal data on the occasion of the possible adoption of automated decisions and / or the elaboration of profiles.
For the provision of some services, LSL may process your personal data using automated means. This means that certain decisions are made automatically, without human intervention. For example, in the event that you have selected products in the “Shopping Bag”, you will receive specific communications informing you that your order has left the LSL facilities.
Another treatment that LSL can perform with its data is the elaboration of profiles, with the purpose of predicting its behavior on the Web. As a result, products that may be of interest will be displayed on the main page, based on the preferences you have shown through your browsing, or information obtained through cookies, as well as in the event that you are part of the Loyalty program Sensual You.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files that are received in the terminal from the visited website and are used to record certain browsing interactions on a website storing data that can be updated and retrieved. These files are stored on the user's computer and contain anonymous data that is not harmful to your computer. They are used to remember user preferences, such as the selected language, access data or personalization of the page.
Cookies can also be used to record anonymous information about how a visitor uses a site. For example, from which Web page you have accessed, or if you have used an advertising banner to get there.
More information about cookies is available at: http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
- Session cookies: they are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none is registered on the user's hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies, serve to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content of the Web and facilitate its use.
- Permanent cookies: they are stored on the hard disk and the web detects them every time the user makes a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. They are generally used to facilitate, for example, registration services.
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a Web portal and the use of the different options and services it offers. For example, those that are used for session maintenance, response time management, performance or validation of options, use security features, share content with social networks, etc.
- Personalization cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some characteristics of the general options of the Web page, for example, to define the language, regional configuration or type of browser.
- Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies are those used by our Web portals, to prepare analysis of user behavior on websites and navigation profiles, as well as to know the preferences of users in order to improve the offer of products and services. For example, by means of an analytical cookie, the geographic areas of greatest interest of a user, which is the most accepted product, etc. would be controlled.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the effective management of the advertising spaces that have been included in the website or application from which the service is provided. They allow the advertising content to be adapted so that it is relevant to the user and to avoid displaying ads that the user has already seen.
- Social network cookies: To facilitate the user to share website content on different social networks, specific buttons have been included. These buttons may mean that the social network to which they link install cookies that, not being under the control of Les Chandelles Lingerie®, may have the purpose of managing the user's login on the social network, the maintenance of said session, or show the counter about how many times a certain content has been shared on each social network. We recommend that users regularly review the privacy and cookie policies of each social network and, where appropriate, modify the privacy parameters of each of them to limit the tracking purposes that can be carried out and adjust these parameters to Your own interests.
- It is possible that, when visiting a Web page, an advertisement or a promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie is installed in the browser that helps us to control our ads in relation, for example, to the number of times which are seen, where they appear, what time they are seen, etc.
- It may happen that some Cookies used on this website are not related to LSL. This is due to the fact that some web pages have content from third-party websites inserted. Because the referred content comes from another website, LSL, does not control the configuration of said Cookies. If you want to change your Cookies configuration preferences, you must consult the websites of these third parties for information.
- ANALYTICAL COOKIES
Provider: Google Analytics (Google)
More information: http://www.google.com/analytics/
Supplier: New Relic
More information: https://docs.newrelic.com/docs/browser/new-relic-browser/page-load-timing-resources/new-relic-cookies
SOCIAL NETWORK COOKIES
Social network: Facebook
More information: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
Social network: Twitter
More information: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170521-el-uso-que-hace-twitter-de-cookies-y-tecnologias-similares
Social network: Google Plus
More information: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/types/
Social network: Instagram
More information: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
Social network: Youtube
More information: http://www.canalyoutube.es/politica-de-cookies/
Social network: Pinterest
More information: https://about.pinterest.com/cookie-legal
Supplier: Cookies Dataxu
More information: http://www.dataxu.com/about-us/privacy/data-collection-platform/
Supplier: DBM Cookies
More information: https://support.google.com/adxbuyer/topic/22149?hl=en&ref_topic=2675037
Supplier: Cookies Adroll
More information: http://www.adroll.com/about/privacy
Provider: Google Doubleclick
More information: http://www.google.com/doubleclick
Provider: Google Adwords
More information: https://www.google.com/settings/u/0/ads?hl=es&sig=ACi0TCgHHlC1f2NVBSCChYs4Ayc3TupaEbkiVLm1XurP94DxHy29ni-YaT6nZkIFzqvUxkFpB5DgXKx1ouNmLUCmvm1Blxsc-BM_zIfo8q4SXiQHtgNShoKT-93FlSfMg2sSj4PVlYiLSKhxhtm6anWfh0MWrg_TWSDS-6S0VJYLL0OHW3-jSZ0 '>
More information: = 'http: //legal.yandex.com/privacy/
More information: https://www.appnexus.com/en/company/platform-privacy-legal
More information: http://www.brainsins.com/es/aviso-legal
More information: http://rubiconproject.com/privacy-legal/
More information: http://publisher.tradedoubler.com/pan/displayTextKey.action?textKey=CMS_PUBLIC_162_CONTENT&
More information: http://www.iadvize.com/es/cookies/
WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO HAVE THESE COOKIES OR DO NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT?
To comply with current legislation, we have to ask for your permission to manage cookies. If you decide not to authorize the treatment by indicating your nonconformity, we would only use technical cookies, since they are essential for browsing our website. In this case, we would not store any cookies. If you continue browsing our website without denying your authorization, it implies that you accept its use.
If you still decide to modify the configuration of your access to the website, you should know that it is possible to delete cookies or prevent this information from being registered on your computer by modifying the configuration parameters of your browser.
In addition, you can withdraw at any time the consent related to this Cookies Policy, eliminating the cookies stored on your computer through the settings and configurations of your Internet browser.
Chrome: from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
Explorer: from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-Cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Firefox: from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-Cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Safari: from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Finally, if you wish to have greater control over the installation of Cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose those Cookies that you wish to allow.
You can also contact LSL for any questions or queries related to the processing of your personal data through the following address email@example.com
8. Duration of treatment and data retention period
LSL is committed to treating your personal data as long as they are really useful and necessary to be able to offer you a quality service through its treatment. Therefore, LSL will make all reasonable and reasonable efforts to minimize the term of treatment and conservation of your personal data.
In this sense, in each form of data collection, LSL will inform you of the expected period for the processing and / or conservation of your personal data.
In any case, and even if you request the deletion of your personal data, LSL will have the right to keep them and keep them, under due blocking, for the period necessary to comply with the corresponding legal obligations, as well as for making them available to the Competent authorities in the different matters that apply.
9. Exercise of rights and claims before the National Institute of Transparency, access to information and Protection of Personal Data (INAI)
As a consequence of the processing of your personal data by LSL, current legislation grants you a series of rights. LSL offers you a summary explanation of each right, to facilitate your exercise:
Right of access: You will have the right to know the personal data that are processed by LSL, as well as the purposes of said treatments.
Right of rectification: Your data will always be yours, and as such, you can request the rectification of the same at any time if those that appear in the LSL records were wrong.
Right of cancellation: You may request, at any time, that your personal data be deleted from LSL. However, and as previously indicated, you must take into account that in certain circumstances, compliance with current legislation may prevent the effective exercise of this right.
Right of opposition: You may object to the processing of your personal data in relation to any purposes with which we treat your data, in accordance with the privacy policies applicable in each case.
Right to limit treatment: You may request the limitation of treatment in the following cases:
- When you consider that the data that LSL maintains about you is not correct or accurate;
- When, although you consider that LSL is not treating your data legitimately, you prefer that the processing of data be limited to its deletion;
- When the data that LSL maintains is no longer necessary according to the purpose for which they were collected, but you need to keep them to file legal claims;
- When, having exercised the right to object to any treatment, it is pending response in this regard by LSL.
Whenever LSL processes your personal data based on your express consent, you may revoke it at any time, without having consequences for you beyond, according to the right exercised, not being able to provide certain services.
The exercise of the rights you hold may be effective by contacting LSL through any of the following means, accompanying a copy of your Official Identification or equivalent identification document:
By email you should go to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you do not want to exercise a specific right, but have the need to make a query or suggestion in relation to the processing of your personal data you can also go to the addresses provided for the exercise of rights.
In the event that you decide to exercise your rights, our DPO may inform you, if requested: (i) the information that you must provide in order to prove your identity or the personality of your representative and the information or documentation that must accompany the request; (ii) the time it will take to respond to your request; (iii) the manner in which you must submit your application, including the format, if one is available; and (iv) the method or means of reproduction that we will use to make available the requested information (which will generally be simple copies or electronic documents).
Please note that, in any case, you may file a claim with the Competent Authority regarding data protection, if you believe that LSL has not treated your data in a lawful manner or that you have not properly addressed your requests or rights.
10. Confidentiality and Security in data processing
Your personal data is very important for LSL, so you agree to treat them with the utmost confidentiality and discretion, as well as to implement all those security measures that you deem appropriate and reasonable.
In this sense, LSL declares and guarantees that it has established all the technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of data provided by users. Likewise, LSL constantly reviews its security measures to ensure that they are always up to date.
11. Social networks
Social Networks are part of the daily life of many Internet users, and for this they have created different LSL profiles in them.
All users have the opportunity to join the pages or groups that LSL has in different social networks.
However, you should keep in mind that, unless we request your data directly (for example, through marketing actions, contests, promotions, or any other valid form), your data will belong to the corresponding Social Network. Therefore, it is recommended that you carefully read their conditions of use and privacy policies, as well as make sure you set your preferences regarding the processing of data.
12. International Transfers
As a general rule, LSL tries to keep your personal data within the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA). However, on occasion, LSL may need to provide them to other Group companies or service providers that are located in other countries, either out of necessity to provide the requested service, or to be able to provide the service with the highest quality standards.
In these situations, LSL guarantees the application of all necessary measures and controls to guarantee and protect the processing of your personal data, such as:
Communication to countries that, despite not being part of the EU or the EEA, have been considered by the European Commission as countries that have data protection regulations that guarantee a level of security similar to that applicable in Europe.
Existence of standard contractual clauses of the European Commission: to ensure that third-country companies that are not part of the EU or the EEA, comply with a similar level of protection. LSL will sign these contracts as long as there is no equivalent alternative that guarantees the protection of your personal data.
Definition of binding corporate standards (BCR’s) approved by companies, and that are reviewed and approved by Control Authorities, with the aim of ensuring that the company to whom we provide their data complies, in any country, with an adequate level of protection.
In certain cases, the company to which LSL provides the data may have data protection Certifications that guarantee the correct use of its data in accordance with current regulations.
You can request information about these guarantees from the addresses indicated below.
13. Contact LSL
If you have any questions or concerns about the processing of your personal data, please contact us through:
(i) Email that should be sent to the address email@example.com
(ii) Website contact forms